How to get Sargent to make an FJ-09 seat

I'm not sure if I'd buy one, but it would be nice to at least have that option. If you go [a href=http://www.sargentcycle.com/News/In-Development/]here[/a] and express your interest, they assure me that they closely monitor these requests. With the popularity of new FJ-09, it's only a matter of time, but it might speed things up.

Even better, tell em to give FJ-09.org members a discount and theyll sell a ton because this is where the owners are!

If anyone here live in N. Florida and is willing to visit the nice people at Sargent, in Jacksonville, chances are they'd be happy to see you. When they use a bike to develop a new model seat you may be able to score that seat for zero dollars.
Paul

If anyone here live in N. Florida and is willing to visit the nice people at Sargent, in Jacksonville, chances are they'd be happy to see you. When they use a bike to develop a new model seat you may be able to score that seat for zero dollars. Paul

If they come to me about being a supporting Vendor I could find them a bike to test.

Archived