Dealer Sold Stopsale bike & Now I'm waiting

Bought an FJ09 from a dealer in NY and they did not have bike on floor but promised to have it delivered and prepared by Saturday.  I get a call today (thurs) saying the bike is on recall and there is a stopsale on it and that they can't give me the bike unless they do the recall repair.  The parts are currently backordered.

Do I have any recourse or am I screwed and need to wait for the parts to come in?

Bought an FJ09 from a dealer in NY and they did not have bike on floor but promised to have it delivered and prepared by Saturday.  I get a call today (thurs) saying the bike is on recall and there is a stopsale on it and that they can't give me the bike unless they do the recall repair.  The parts are currently backordered. 
Do I have any recourse or am I screwed and need to wait for the parts to come in?

What DB said. The parts are on "backorder" so the dealers can't buy up the stock and pigeonhole the market. They are there though. If that seems like to much BS, there's always more dealerships.

Archived