Touratech Zega boxes on an FJ?

Guest eatpasta

Guest eatpasta
@prudolf Im gunna have to move your stuff into our vendor section.... eventually because we dont have one yet. But ill eventually move it and post a link
No problem at all and completely understandable.  I was originally planning to post in a vendors section, however without one this was a good live topic to jump into.  I will let this thread run it's course and will only reply back if needed. 

right on.  those are some badass boxes - you'll certainly have interest around here from at least those of us who are interested in some serious top-load practicality out of this bike 

• 5 months later...

Anyone done this by any chance?  Haven't actually seen a toploading case on an FJ yet.

I don't see what we won't be able to mount panniers to the new FJ once sidecase/pannier frames are officially available for the bike.  We use H&B lock-it pannier frames for our Globescout kits, and depending on how different the tailsections are between the FZ and the FJ, a set of racks may be out there already?  Can anyone confirm the two are different (I haven't seen an fj-09 in person yet). 
Regarding panniers, have you seen our Globescout World Class Panniers?  We will be more helpful to work with you on fitment than some others:  Globescout

i-qbtqj58-xl.jpg

Also, we are working on adding new product to our site for the new FJ-09, though we are waiting for most of our aftermarket vendors and suppliers.  For now we are just finishing up our listings for the OEM accessories:  FJ-09 Items

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
-Paul

Archived