Double bubble screen Puig 2015 dark smoke

• Premium Member
No, but I have the Puig clip on spoiler from the same vendor. It works well and I posted a review in the Screen section. Excellent service from BS. Ordered on a Friday evening and delivered from Germany to the UK by DPD the following Wednesday. Go on, try it...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Yes, got one last week. looks the business, with tail tidy and this it suddenly looks a lot more hooligan. Quite a lot of wind but not as noisy as the original screen (I can't get a good height that is quiet); for hooning around it's great. I have a powerbronze touring screen for longer trips; as fitting takes about 2 minutes, the bike can be truly a jack of all trades. Going on a French tour in July, I'll ride down to the Alps with the big screen but take the puig for when I get there!

No, but I have the Puig clip on spoiler from the same vendor. It works well and I posted a review in the Screen section. Excellent service from BS. Ordered on a Friday evening and delivered from Germany to the UK by DPD the following Wednesday. Go on, try it...
Hey Wessie! Did you put the Puig spoiler on the stock screen? 

• Premium Member
Hey Wessie! Did you put the Puig spoiler on the stock screen?
No. See http://fj-09.org/thread/1671/ 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 6 months later...
I have that one on my FJ09 now. Looks much sportier than the stock one and the dark smoke color looks great on the bike and you can still see through it, if the need arises. As far as wind protection and noise is concerned, it is a bit quieter than the stock one, I currently have it in the highest position as its been in the mid 30's to low 40's on the ride to work in the mornings. The wind protection is about the same to me as the stock one. The puig doesn't seem to flex and vibrate as much as the stock one did. Overall I'm happy with it, it looks good and I'm not one for liking the looks of tall screens. It's not the fix all for the wind and noise but it fits the bill for me. Wind screens are always going to be about personal preferences and needs.

Archived