• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Givi Trekker Outback Panniers - Fitted

• Premium Member
No, they are not attached to the tags. It's a bar that goes across the back for stability. They attach at the screw behind the rear foot pegs and to the two rear grip bolts. I also have them on my bike and love them. I can fit a twelve pack of beer (bottles) and about four plastic bags of groceries :)

You can check out my installation of the cases/mounts here:

http://fj-09.org/thread/3686/givi-outback-trekker-side-cases?page=1&scrollTo=42021

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

I spent a lot of time trying to decide with which sidecases I'd outfit my bike with. The OP's pictures helped make my decision. I just wanted to add my picture with the Trekker Outback for the next person that's trying to decide.

Your black cases look nice but I chose the aluminum look back in the spring.  Very handy cases.  Actually hold TOO MUCH !

4823771.jpg  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
ooh you guys are going to love mine. I opted for the 46l trekker boxes because my tent poles could fit in them.  
bike's a bit wide, IIRC 6cm wider than the bars on each side

2015_08_06_19_14_55.jpg

oy this picture is clutch. now can you buy a pair of the 33l cases and take the same photo? lol. I want to know how much extra width the smaller cases add (if any).

Archived