Ride: Smartville to Quincy

redfjniner

I will be doing a ride from near Smartville to Quincy, CA and back on Friday, June 19.  Meet at the Chevron corner of SR 20 and Marysville Rd.  Post if you are interested.  Time TBD.
PBJK760.jpg

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

I will be doing a ride from near Smartville to Quincy, CA and back on Friday, June 19.  Meet at the Chevron corner of SR 20 and Marysville Rd.  Post if you are interested.  Time TBD. PBJK760.jpg
Thats one of my favorite rides, "unfortunately" I will be riding a little further north this weekend!  

Looks like a really fun route! I've done highway 49 from Nevada City to Downieville last year on my fz6. Seeing more of that country on the FJ09 would be great. However, work prevails- I'll have to catch a ride another time.

What are you doing Saturday? Come a little farther north and I can show you around the Redding/N.Cali area. Where are you riding scldr2? Maybe a mini FJ-09 get together?  
I was with a group up in the Trinity Alps.  Hwy 299, 36, 3, 96, and a couple of secret roads.  867 miles and tons of smiles...

What are you doing Saturday? Come a little farther north and I can show you around the Redding/N.Cali area. Where are you riding scldr2? Maybe a mini FJ-09 get together?  
I was with a group up in the Trinity Alps.  Hwy 299, 36, 3, 96, and a couple of secret roads.  867 miles and tons of smiles...
I think I know what roads you mean;)
2015 FJ-09
2004 KTM 525

Archived