Struck on my FJ-09 by a SUV

sean0262

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude. Sucks to hear your plight.

I've had some interesting developments in my life, but not your injuries to overcome.

I'm sure you will do just fine, sounds like you have made good choices, and while it hurts to know you got taken advantage of by your Ex, you did the right thing, and can always be proud of that. PERIOD.

I have come to think that relationships far too often come and go. Good women are hard to find, most will bleed you dry while they smile, boink you and act like nothing is ever wrong, but you lose your job, or not keep them happy in some way? They leave you in a heartbeat for someone else.

I guess what they say is true. Men are dogs, and women are prostitues. (I was told that by a marriage counselor.. Very true when you boil it all down to the finer points of life.) Men just want their ears scratched, a good meal and companionship. Women want something for their being willing to put out. It's a trade situation, they will not all admit it, but it's true for most. (There are always exceptions to this, but most folks fall into this reality.) Security for women is worth them being 'in love" with a man. While for a man, it's worth paying the women with what she needs, to have her company and services around. ;)

So, back to motorcycles and life. ;)

Sounds like you have made great choices. Scale down your debt and living costs. Enjoy life more, love your kids and if you do find another relationship, just keep in mind it's about what both parties bring to the deal more than "love" that is such a rude concept when it falls apart. Treat your "love" like a business contract, and it's a better deal in the long run.

Ride safe, and put lots of flashing lights on your bikes!

Archived