FJ-07 coming next month?

I just got a call from someone who is totally "in the know" of all things Yamaha. No, I cannot tell you who he is.

Next month, Yamaha is going to announce a new version of the FZ-07 platform. Nobody is sure what it is yet, but it is going to be based on the FZ-07.

And then there are these pics of a bike that was spotted recently running around Italy.

yamaha-nuova-mt-07-2016-3.jpg

yamaha-nuova-mt-07-2016-2.jpg

And then there is this article from Visor Down http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/custom-style-yamaha-mt-07-to-be-launched-next-month/27830.html

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I've seen those spy pics. I think they've been floating around for a few weeks now. Seems like an odd time of year to announce a bike, but I'm no expert in the MC industry.
Not unusual to get a press release about new models which will be displayed at the Intermot or Milan bike shows in Europe in the autumn and then the NEC in the UK in late November, with sales not starting until the new year. No Intermot this year as it is in even years only so any launch will be for Milan
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived