Recommendation for Bike mechanics in Upstate NY (Albany etc)

I bring my bikes to Jim Romeo of Pro cycles in Clifton Park. He has rebuilt my ktm engine, set up suspension for supermoto, cam chain tensioner changed on super tenere and installed andreani fork kit on my fj. He is an expert flat tracker and ex hvcc auto mechanic instructor. He knows his stuff and is very meticulous. You see alot of his stickers on race bikes at all local events.

• Premium Member
Thanks Chris! Was gonna do the oil change and tighten/lube the chain this weekend myself. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. Based on the feedback on another post in the forum, I am probably gonna hold off doing the throttle body synch till about 4000 miles. Hopefully not much else involved until then. Good to know of a local reliable mechanic. I have a friend who has done throttle body synchs before (he has the equipment), and am debating doing it with him or leave it to a mechanic.
I live in Clifton Park. Gonna look up Jim Romeo/Pro Cycles - location can't be beat!
I appreciate the offer to teach me with the oil change. Hopefully, I can manage that without screwing anything major up! Wouldn't mind hooking up for a ride though. Was gonna plan Caroga Lake ride with some buddies in a week or two. Let me know if you would like to go that ride.

Archived