Your favorite FJ / Tracer video

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
This is mine   
... and he certainly can
that video features elsewhere on this forum - GT is @scuff and his Tracer has been sold, now riding a Fireblade
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

This is mine   
... and he certainly can
that video features elsewhere on this forum - GT is @scuff and his Tracer has been sold, now riding a Fireblade
We still have one in the household, and Elaine rides hers with some spirit (you can tell by the non-existent chicken strips)! I certainly don't get bored when I go out on my blade with her. She does say that she enjoys the noise of it going past on full chat with its akrapovic 'zorst.
The tracer is still one of my favourite bikes in many ways.

• Premium Member
I thought about getting a Go Pro or cheaper similar and filming my rides in the scenic Cotswolds. There again, I live right by GCHQ and would not want any boffins discovering my identity and deciding I am far too naughty. There have been a number of people in the UK prosecuted using their own video evidence after a vanity post on Youtube.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I have a cam on the bike, very rarely put video on YouTube and then it's usually private - sure it can still be seen by the Bill, but think they tend to get alerted when things go viral.

Archived