I'm just posing :-)

Whilst out doing some images for my photographic blog, I got my colleague Brian Stevens to take a couple of snaps of me on my bike.
I am 6ft 3inches tall and as you can see, have no trouble touching the ground :D. The riding position is fine for me as well, despite being a lanky bu66£r!
Also, you can see my setup with the yamaha steel rack and the city cases with the mounting system that I got imported from the USA.

trpos1.jpg

trpos2.jpg

Thanks again to Brian at photographersassets.com for allowing me to show his images.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
He's moved on from the Tracers. Apparently not thrilling enough. He has some Honda 4 cylinder contraption now...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
I like the outfit this guy is wearing. Anyone know where this comes from?
scuff is British and the suit is splattered in Yamaha logos so I guess it came from a UK dealer 
seems to be a EU Lifestyle website http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/uk/accessories/apparel/index.aspx#/apparel/543770/543800/0/|||

the suit scuff is sporting is not on there, the current Adv suit is a different style, so I guess he bought it a while ago - his previous bike to the Tracer was a Super Tenere. Like most Yamaha accessories, it will almost certainly be a rebadged item from 

seems Yamaha in the US just has rebadged Rev'It stuff without the European Adv style suits.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived