Hello from Istanbul - Turkey

edizp

Hello everyone.

My name's Ediz. I'm 42 years old and I live in Istanbul / Turkey.

Everyday (except weekend) I ride my bike between two continents (European continent and Asian continent) for home to office and office to home road (about 65km/40 miles).

Especially I like to go to the nearby towns and cities on weekends with my bike alone or my wife and then I'll ride my motorcycle for Greece journey (September or October) in this year. I plan to ride my bike for some of European countries journey in 2 years. (Like Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium etc...)

I bought my last bike in May 2015. It's Yamaha MT-09 Tracer (European version) and color's Candy Red. Its name's Geppetto...  :) After 3.000km, I like it so much. It's sporty, comfortable and user friendly for me.

It has a some accessories today.

- Yamaha Engine Protectors, Radiator Cover and Side Tank Pads
- Akrapovic Full Exhaust System with Titanium Muffler
- K&N YA-8514 Replacement Air Filter
- from R&G Racing (UK); Bar End Sliders and Aero Style Crash Protectors.
- from Pyramid Plastics (UK); Extenda Fenda and Hugger Extension
- from Abus for The Dirty Hands; Detecto 7000 RS1 - Brake disc lock and Granit Extreme Plus 59 Chain Lock.

Last mounth I ordered Touring Screen from Puig (Spain). It's Puig 7646W (Clear version). I think It will be delivered to me at the beginning of this month. I will share with you my thoughts about it after use.

Have nice day and Ride safe o/

2hok9ie.jpg

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
Thank you for your interesting introduction, ediz, and welcome: enjoy your travels around Europe!
L of S [em]Australia[/em]

• Premium Member
Last month I ordered Touring Screen from Puig (Spain). It's Puig 7646W (Clear version). I think It will be delivered to me at the beginning of this month. I will share with you my thoughts about it after use. 

Welcome Ediz. I am looking forward to your review of the Puig also.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Last month I ordered Touring Screen from Puig (Spain). It's Puig 7646W (Clear version). I think It will be delivered to me at the beginning of this month. I will share with you my thoughts about it after use. 

Welcome Ediz. I am looking forward to your review of the Puig also.
Interesting shape, let us know how it performs!

More rounded profile also. I hope that means it will be quieter than the flat stocker.

7646w-1.jpg

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

• 4 weeks later...

Archived