Anyone ever order from yamahagenuineparts.com?

I ordered a 50l top box with the single key lock and backrest on Monday.  There doesn't seem to be any order status option on their site and I've not been able to get a hold of anyone there.  Tried calling 3-4 times during the business hours posted on their website between yesterday and today.  All I get is a voicemail asking for me to leave a my email address and what parts I want to order.  I emailed them yesterday and no response yet.  All I want to know is if any of my stuff is on back order.  :-/  They processed my credit card quickly... I got an automated receipt immediately after purchase and the transaction has posted to my CC. That's the only correspondence I've gotten out of them in the past 2 days. 

• Premium Member
My experience I believe you should hear something soon. I ordered from yamahagenuineparts.com of "Canada" and it took a few days before I got a message from a Canadian yamaha dealer telling me they were processing my order. I ended up getting my parts quickly and they tossed in some little yamaha trinkets unexpectedly.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

My experience I believe you should hear something soon. I ordered from yamahagenuineparts.com of "Canada" and it took a few days before I got a message from a Canadian yamaha dealer telling me they were processing my order. I ended up getting my parts quickly and they tossed in some little yamaha trinkets unexpectedly.
Thank you.  From everything I'm seeing online, it looks like it's a front for a regular dealer in Ontario, Canada called Kellys Cycle Centre.  It's comforting to know someone else had a good experience even though it took a few days for the initial contact.  They had everything indexed on their website so well I guess I just expected they would have at least a standard order status page.  I will just be patient and hope they get back to me soon.

• Premium Member
That is the same dealer that sent me my part, I couldn't remember their name, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. You should get shipping info and tracking number from them soon.
Bill
K-Tech forks and shock
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

That is the same dealer that sent me my part, I couldn't remember their name, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. You should get shipping info and tracking number from them soon.
excellent.  thanks.

Just call..... http://www.kellyscyclecentre.com/ 1-877-953-5597 ask for parts...... Was a lady I spoke with when I ordered my 50L top box. She emailed me a print screen of the tracking info.

BE AWARE !!! I had to pay Ups another $37 cod to deliver it to me even after I paid for shipping on the order ! I was not happy. I came home expecting to see a 50L top box but found a cod note from ups.

2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Just call..... http://www.kellyscyclecentre.com/ 1-877-953-5597 ask for parts...... Was a lady I spoke with when I ordered my 50L top box. She emailed me a print screen of the tracking info. 
BE AWARE !!! I had to pay Ups another $37 cod to deliver it to me even after I paid for shipping on the order ! I was not happy. I came home expecting to see a 50L top box but found a cod note from ups.

I wondered if I would have to pay import fees. Sounds like I will.

• Premium Member
Interesting.. Mine was delivered USPS and was no more expensive than I expected. I recently sent something to Canada and USPS was much cheaper than UPS or FedEx. I think I paid $9.90 for USPS and UPS wanted $80.00. In fact post office said it was cheaper to send some things to Canada than across US. ??
Bill
K-Tech forks and shock
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

I tried this number and still got a voicemail. Lol. I finally got an email response this morning though. They didn't directly answer if the items were on back order, just that they had to come from Japan and typically take 10-14 days. Fair enough. That's much better than the rear rack or the grips if they actually come that quickly. I'll just be happy if I can get this top box. It's the only place I've found I can order it from here in the states.

(905) 385-5977 or (905) 385-5977 Just tried both numbers hit option 1 for parts and a guy from parts picked up O_o
I believe you. Lol. I dialed the first number you posted about 30 minutes before their closing time, dialed 1 for parts and got a voicemail. That can be a pretty busy time. I get the feeling the number on their "genuine parts" website normally goes directly to voicemail. Hard to tell for sure though. I'm not going to call again within the next 2 weeks as there is no need since I heard from them through email. No need to bug them. It took a few days, which feels like forever in the Internet era, but if they can get me Yamaha parts in 14 days, that's lightning fast compared to any dealer in my area. I'm not upset by any means and I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's pretty obvious this is a standard dealer that doesn't have a call center, just a parts person that has to cover walk ins and phone calls as well.

I ordered a 50l top box with the single key lock and backrest on Monday.  There doesn't seem to be any order status option on their site and I've not been able to get a hold of anyone there.  Tried calling 3-4 times during the business hours posted on their website between yesterday and today.  All I get is a voicemail asking for me to leave a my email address and what parts I want to order.  I emailed them yesterday and no response yet.  All I want to know is if any of my stuff is on back order.  :-/  They processed my credit card quickly... I got an automated receipt immediately after purchase and the transaction has posted to my CC. That's the only correspondence I've gotten out of them in the past 2 days. 
Same here ordered in march a 30L box . no order status, nothing. left a bunch of messages, didnt get any call back but after 3 days i got email that order was shipped, then i ordered more stuff and it all came in no problem, i guess thats how they work. Theyre a little behind on all internet stuff online orders and etc :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well... It's been over 14 days now since I ordered my stuff. I just emailed them again for another update. We will see what they come back with. I'm just hoping for an actual ETA.

Archived