Anyone ever order from yamahagenuineparts.com?

I ordered the top case with my purchase last month. I am still waiting for some mounting bolt/bracket or something. The case is in. They said ETA July 22. It is so annoying I have to carry my helmet around.
I hear you.  I ordered the rack stateside a while back and have it mounted already.  I just got an e-mail back from them saying Yamaha's back order date is July 15.  They were much quicker to respond to the email this time.

• Premium Member
It took a little under 3 months to get my bags and upper deck in.  Was frustrating to wait for the complete order to arrive.  I may order from them again in the future, but for now, RevZilla is filling the needs.

Chris

Got a note in my door today that USPS tried to deliver my top case. I have to go to the post office tomorrow and pick it up. I hope I can get there before they close...
Hope you brought your check book with you. UPS is going to charge you a handling fee...... :( Mine was like $36 
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Got a note in my door today that USPS tried to deliver my top case. I have to go to the post office tomorrow and pick it up. I hope I can get there before they close...
Hope you brought your check book with you. UPS is going to charge you a handling fee...... :( Mine was like $36
Was that UPS or USPS?

There was an oversized shipping charge that yamahagenuineparts.com listed on the bill up front. They shipped it via Canada Post and they passed it off to USPS. UPS never handled my shipment. USPS didn't have any extra handling fee when my wife picked it up for me this morning.

Archived