Graves Exhaust installed and Dyno Run

GoldenPenguin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks and sounds great. Seems like it's an overall improvement in performance too. How's the volume? It sounds like other systems seem to be either too quiet or too loud w/ or w/out baffle.
It's pretty loud without the baffle, but that's how I want to ride it right now. It's quite a bit quieter with the baffle in, and it made nearly as much HP too. I just prefer it out.

I just pulled my baffle out last night. I'll ride it to work tomorrow and see how much louder it is. Just sucks because that screw that holds the baffle in isn't real easy to get to unless you pull the muffler off.

I just pulled my baffle out last night. I'll ride it to work tomorrow and see how much louder it is. Just sucks because that screw that holds the baffle in isn't real easy to get to unless you pull the muffler off.
Seriously! They put it in the absolute worst spot possible. I was able to get it off without pulling the muffler, but if I want to put it back in then I definitely will have to pull it.

I got mine out but dropped the screw inside. Couldn't pick it up with a magnet so had to pull the muffler to retrieve the screw. Its not to loud cruising down the road and sounds good through the rpm range so I may leave it out for a while.

I got mine out but dropped the screw inside. Couldn't pick it up with a magnet so had to pull the muffler to retrieve the screw. Its not to loud cruising down the road and sounds good through the rpm range so I may leave it out for a while.
Theres really no droning at all either which is nice. Most bikes with an exhaust have some range or speed where it makes you go crazy.

There's a guy at the motorcycle shop near me with two brothers on his FJ. I haven't heard his bike yet but he said it had a nasty drone right around 65-70 mph. He had called two brothers several times trying to figure it out and they keep sending him different inserts to try. I'll see if he's there this week I need to get oil and crap for my 600 mile service.

There's a guy at the motorcycle shop near me with two brothers on his FJ. I haven't heard his bike yet but he said it had a nasty drone right around 65-70 mph. He had called two brothers several times trying to figure it out and they keep sending him different inserts to try. I'll see if he's there this week I need to get oil and crap for my 600 mile service.
The two bro's makes less power on the dyno and looks terrible IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
I just put this on my bike and it is amazing! Ordered from Revzilla with the block off plates. (Not necessary with Tune, but what the hell)

+Easy install 
+Awesome Sound (Loud but not annoying)
+Center Stand Fits
+Looks awesome

Sending out my ECU today for a flash, can't wait!!!! 

I just put this on my bike and it is amazing! Ordered from Revzilla with the block off plates. (Not necessary with Tune, but what the hell) 
+Easy install 
+Center Stand Fits
+Looks awesome

Thats awesome. The flash is amazing with this exhaust. I really do think it looks and sounds the best of all the exhaust options.

• 3 weeks later...
+Easy install 
+Center Stand Fits
+Looks awesome

Thats awesome. The flash is amazing with this exhaust. I really do think it looks and sounds the best of all the exhaust options.
Dude! Awesome. Wow. This is how the bike was designed to feel. 1k Miles since the tune and I can't stop smiling.  The exhaust sounds awesome, BRAAAAAAWWWWP Muhahahaha. 

Archived