Parabellum Touring Windshield.. Pics and Review

themilkman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no ive never noticed any glare.
i got the 24" and the flyscreen. im 5'11" and with the screen in the low setting i get slight buffeting. with it on the high setting the buffeting goes away. the flyscreen is not as noisy as stock but its not quiet. smooth ride though. no buffeting. im pretty happy with them both.

In the high setting on the 24" I do get some buffeting but it's quiet at the same time. I'm 6' tall and it's 3-4" below my line of vision. I can appreciate how quiet it is. I have gotten really sensitive to the wind and ear plugs help but this solves my fatigue issue. I haven't tried the fly screen yet but I am impressed with the workmanship.

In the high setting on the 24" I do get some buffeting but it's quiet at the same time. I'm 6' tall and it's 3-4" below my line of vision. I can appreciate how quiet it is. I have gotten really sensitive to the wind and ear plugs help but this solves my fatigue issue. I haven't tried the fly screen yet but I am impressed with the workmanship.
I wanted to ask if there is any interference between the Parabellum screen and your hand guards. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Got the 26" model and installed it in a fly. Went out for a test ride and I am impressed. Wind noise is gone; only get a bit if I make an effort to sit as upright as possible. I am 5'9" and installed it in the highest setting.
Rode a bit with my screen up as in my good old cruiser days and enjoyed it. Also I can hear the engine which is nicer than wind. No more ear plugs for me.

Archived