Picture game

Let's start a game where we post photos of our FJ-09's in interesting locations, that match the theme of the previous postings. Here is my starting photo of my bike, on a ship, during a 2:15 ferry ride on the North Carolina Outer Banks. This ferry only costs $10 and is actually part of the NC12 Highway from Ocracoke NC to Cedar Island NC.

iOiXut0.jpg

We did a 3 day, 580 mile ride over the weekend.
2015 FJ-09, 2016 1290 Super Duke, 2017 150 XC-W (primary ride), 2012 DR650

• Premium Member
Let's start a game where we post photos of our FJ-09's in interesting locations, that match the theme of the previous postings. Here is my starting photo of my bike, on a ship, during a 2:15 ferry ride on the North Carolina Outer Banks. This ferry only costs $10 and is actually part of the NC12 Highway from Ocracoke NC to Cedar Island NC. 
iOiXut0.jpg

We did a 3 day, 580 mile ride over the weekend.
Great pic! But if someone has to follow that theme and post a pic of their bike on a boat, ya might not get many replies. Iu1uB5o.gif
Just post a picture of a Goldwing...a bike that IS a boat! Theme followed.... 8-)
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

To the left, slightly visible in red, is a Harley boat. Very interesting couple from Pennsylvania riding it though.

Photos of your FJ-09 near water works!
2015 FJ-09, 2016 1290 Super Duke, 2017 150 XC-W (primary ride), 2012 DR650

How does the theme change if you post a picture of the previous theme? If someone post a pic on a ferry, then another person has to follow the theme and post a pic a pic on a ferry and so on and so on.

• Premium Member
I don't know, I can see several "themes" there. Motorcycle in a boat; motorcycle on a ferry; motorcycle near water; motorcycle near a Harley; motorcycle whose riders took their clothes off. It's all in how you interpret what the theme is.
Don't follow. Don't lead. Don't join.

Sticking with a water theme, here is my bike in Barcelona Harbor on Lake Erie at sunset.  I have another that you can see better, but the brightness washed out the background.  This was on a trip home for the Fourth from Pittsburgh through Allegheny, and some farm country.  

image_17.jpg

Guess I was a bit confused on the rules.  Do I pick a new theme that relates to my current pic, or do I post a new pic and make a new theme for it?  If I use my current pic, I would say my theme there is hometown visits, we'll get some nice nostalgia going.

• 8 months later...

Archived