FJ-09 Yoshimura Exhaust

Looks like this one is the winner so far with that extra torque boost over the Graves. I don't think you'd notice the performance differences between the three under real world riding scenarios, but it's still fun to have bragging rights if yours is the "winner". ;)

I'll be there in two or three weeks to get my Arrow flashed (if it ever arrives... ugh). Curious to see how it stacks up!!

@2wheeldynoworks out of curiosity, what is the HP and Torque of the stock FJ-09 before a flash? That figure is probably floating around your threads somewhere, but I couldn't find it. 

• Premium Member
Looks like this one is the winner so far with that extra torque boost over the Graves. I don't think you'd notice the performance differences between the three under real world riding scenarios, but it's still fun to have bragging rights if yours is the "winner". ;) 
I'll be there in two or three weeks to get my Arrow flashed (if it ever arrives... ugh). Curious to see how it stacks up!!

@2wheeldynoworks out of curiosity, what is the HP and Torque of the stock FJ-09 before a flash? That figure is probably floating around your threads somewhere, but I couldn't find it. 
Here it is:
Stock Exhaust before and after flash +4 HP!

117vS45.png
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

Here it is: Stock Exhaust before and after flash +4 HP!

117vS45.png
WOW!  That has to be the "Best Bang for the Buck", less than $100 per horsepower.  With greatly improved rideability as well.  Definitely high on my list of things to get done.  Hopefully over next winter.

Nice result. Is this the FZ-09 exhaust bolted on an FJ? I don't see an FJ version on Yosh's site. 
And the $64 question: does it fit with the centerstand?

It looks like the muffler is huge and it mounts kind of low and straight back, instead of upwards like the graves. At least based on the fz09 pictures from revzilla.

The graves for reference: Graves on my bike

I looked into the yosh a lot before getting the graves but nobody had any evidence of the center stand fitting. Even graves was hesitant to say there's fits with the center stand.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It looks like it fits further back on the bike than the fz pipe does. I have the Yoshi on my fj09 that was meant for the fz09 the muffler just barely clears the foot brake linkage.I had to do some adjustment for the brake to work properly

Archived