New member, central Va.

I've had my FJ-09 for 2 months now. Just getting started with  the mods. This is my 5th bike, so  I stay busy. Would enjoy meeting other riders in the area for some day/ weekend rides in the hills. thanks all.

15J09-05FJR1300-07DL1000-16GSX1000S

• Premium Member
Howdy from Chesterfield!
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Welcome, been on the forums since I picked up my red FJ back in January. Was a crappy winter back when I got it so trying to make up for it now. Where do you enjoy riding? I'm in Northern Fauquier county and always looking for sweet roads.

Your darn close Moto. You have a store front?

Welcome, been on the forums since I picked up my red FJ back in January. Was a crappy winter back when I got it so trying to make up for it now. Where do you enjoy riding? I'm in Northern Fauquier county and always looking for sweet roads.  
Your darn close Moto. You have a store front?
We don't have a typical store front, just an office and a warehouse, as about 99.9% of our sales are all online. We do however welcome people to come by as they please if they are local and want to check out a couple parts in person.  
There are some sweet roads out near Middleburg, if you're familiar with that Area. Love going out down Route 11 as well, which runs parallel to I-81.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived