Sport Touring set-up

That's pretty much the exact setup I've been working on. The side bags are the only thing I haven't ordered yet. Mirror extenders, same windscreen setup even looks like the same color too. My top box is on order. Your bike is just the wrong color. Lol. ;)

Same set up here too - but I have the Givi top box. I got the fjr bags used and tried a vinyl wrap to make them match, but they look pretty crappy. I did take my new Ermax and Puig for their first long run today - wow, what a difference. My wife and I are planning to try the whole setup either on a ride up the ice fields parkway to Jasper or across the border and over Going to the Sun before the end of the month, so that will be our first crack at trying the luggage when it matters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
How come my rear light don't light up like that? I don't have a light in the middle only the sides.
It must be an aftermarket brake light or the brake is being applied. confused2_zpsv8dmakkf.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

How come my rear light don't light up like that? I don't have a light in the middle only the sides.
It must be an aftermarket brake light or the brake is being applied. confused2_zpsv8dmakkf.gif
 So your bike doesn't look like that either ?

• Premium Member
 So your bike doesn't look like that either ?
Only with the brake applied. The factory configuration is just the two sides at rest, and the whole light bar with the brake applied. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived