Reevu MSX1 Rear-View Helmet

Cruizin

So, today I got to try out my buddy's Reevu MSX1 Rear-View Helmet. It has a little rear mirror in the front that lets you see behind you without having to turn your head at all. I really liked it in traffic, made switching lanes really easy and also did very well on the freeway. He had just installed a new liner and we are the same size and the fit was quite good. Decent airflow, not too loud but the rearview mirror in the front really impressed me the most.

If you commute in traffic or on the freeway, this is something you should look at. I was really impressed with looking at the stock mirror on the bike but also seeing in the helmet that everything was clear behind me. No more looking behind you.

Reevu MSX1 Rear-View Helmet at Revzilla for $399.99

rearview_hi_res_detail.jpg
ab87f369ddd8238924f2b462ebcdda30_rough_detail.jpg
vision_system_detail.jpg

I remember trying this on some time ago at a store. I was wondering if riding at night would be a pain as the bright headlights may blind you??Just a thought.

I remember trying this on some time ago at a store. I was wondering if riding at night would be a pain as the bright headlights may blind you??Just a thought.

I rode at night too, ran to the store at 10:30 PM. While it does not pick up anything on a dark empty road with no cars behind you (why would u need to see empty road anyways) as soon as there is a car behind you you can see the headlights/car behind you.

On a well lit street you can see pretty well but again, I'm usually just looking at cars anyways, not signs behind me.

I tried one of these on at a show, and struggled adjusting my focus on the relatively small mirror up there. Looking forward to seeing the new crop of tech-advanced helmets that are coming down the pike. Tried the Skully and had no issues with it other than the price. :)
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

Archived