FJ-09, MT-09 Sighting Thread

Every forum should have a 'sighting' thread, so I was surprised to not see one yet (maybe I'm just blind) on this forum. If you aren't familiar with the concept you basically state 'where', 'when', and color of the FJ/MT that you saw, and photos if possible.

Yesterday (7/12) I saw a Red one on Chuckanut Drive near Bellingham, WA around 4PM. My wife was on her Grey FJ, I was on the grey Triumph Sprint, and riding with a blue Bandit, and a blue FJR.

Great idea @ctrlaltdl, I was wondering if there was a thread like this. BTW, Chuckanut Dr was really beautiful when I was up there this time last year!

Spotted in Livermore CA Saturday 7/11 on Isabel/Highway 84 near I-580 around 4pm. A red FJ with the dealership paper plate still on it. I was in my truck, otherwise I would have caught up and waved :)

• Premium Member
I just added my bags, touring screen on order, let me know if you want to ride or meet up for lunch one weekend.  I am in Havre de Grace, MD, I ride out in PA almost every weekend.

I am on a BlK FJ, Bags, top deck.  Love seeing them out on the road.

Chris

• 1 month later...
I had never seen any for 6 months, then a week past Sunday I was sitting in a restaurant having breakfast in County Wicklow, Ireland, and 3 pulled in to the car park. 2 miles down the road another Race Blu rode past! So that's where they hide them all...

I considered dumping the SV group I was with (which had 2 SVs, 3 BMWs and my Tracer!), to start an unofficial meet.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
A red FJ-09 heading north on 19th Ave. in San Francisco @ 10:41 AM on Saturday 8/20/2016.  Me and a friend were heading south on our red FJ's.  Here's proof! (pictures or it didn't happen) ;)
4757273.jpg

Archived