Sierra Trading Post Daily Deal Flyer emails rock!

Cruizin

Ok, so this isn't Bike related but so what? I hike and camp alot in the Summer. Living in Idaho, we are blessed with some Rocky Mountain beauty that keeps drawing me back.

I also do alot of camping trips on motorcycles and lightweight backpacking gear is the best to take for motorcycle camping.

Anywho, if you want the best deals available, Sierra Trading Post has this daily deal email that they send out. The other night it was 60% off everything, and their prices are already the best anyways. I scored a North Face Jacket that is usually $280 for $75.00. I have a ton of awesome gear and clothes from them that I paid a fraction of regular price for. I always use the daily deals and wait for the really big ones, 2-3 times per month. And if you like Carhartt, this is the cheapest method/way to buy em.

My steps.

1. Click here to go to Sierra Trading Post

2. Scroll down to the bottom right of the front page and sign up for Deal flyer. I never get spam, just discount emails. Enter the email address that you will actually see ea day.

Usually it's 30-40% deals off certain items, but once a week it's like 50% of everything. Sometimes 70% off everything. And that's % off stuff thats already on sale!

When you get an email from them, click on it and look thru the items on that deal of the day. You can filter results for just men or sleeping bags.

I got both my lightweight tents and sleeping bags from them cheap. got my wife a really nice backpack.

• 6 months later...
Having used Sierra in the past, I can vouch for the deals that Cruizin speaks of. I have bought many items from them at shockingly low prices!

-CD-
-CD-

2015 Yamaha FJ-09: RaceTech Gold Valves, RaceTech Rear Spring, Arrow Full Exhaust - black with w/Carbon Fibre endcap, ECU Flash, Lowered 20mm front, 15 mm rear, Denali driving lights, Fenda Extenda, Tail Tidy, Corbin Seat, Madstad 22" Windshield, OEM heated grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, Grip Puppies, BadAss Cover (Large)....

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived