Damn, this is lane splitting insanity!

• Premium Member
Pretty crazy. Sounds like he is speaking French. I would like to see them try and pull him over at those speeds! ;)

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
minus the insane riding, that looks pretty much like a normal day on the bike for me. I cant tell you how many times I have come up behind a cop with their lights and sirens blazing and im waiting on them to hurry up.
Probably not the best idea to pass a cop, code 3....right? someone try it out and tell me how it goes

Guest eatpasta
That's only gonna end one way............. start the ambulance ;)
yeah I would surprised if that guy is still riding / alive.  I feel sorry for his bike 

• 1 month later...
Usually I split lanes pretty caustically here in SoCal. Had a motocop come up behind me while I was splitting the double yellow by the carpool lane...gave me a short blast on the PA. I moved over and he zoomed by giving me the peace sign, LOL! Guess i'm too slow.. ::)

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

Archived