What year FJR side hard bags fit my FJ-09?

Like title says what year FJR side hard bags fit my FJ-09 ?
I'm looking for the least expensive option to get some hard bags on my bike.It looks like all I will need is the lower bag mount if I had a set of FJR bags ... Right ?
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

2006 and newer FJR bags should fit fine.

Not sure what changes would have been made on the '06 & newer than say, from 2003-2005.
(If someone has a '03-'05 FJR to try their bags on a FJ would help determine if those do fit.)

Edit-checked a parts site and it shows the hard bags of all year of FJR's use the same black case bottom (Yamaha describes it as a bottom).

So it appears you could get a set of hard bags from any year FJR, purchase a set of locks and the lower mounting kit and your ready to travel. 

• 2 weeks later...
"So it appears you could get a set of hard bags from any year FJR, purchase a set of locks and the lower mounting kit and your ready to travel."

That is good to know. Using my '04 FJR bags on an FJ-09 might save me a quarter to a half of the value of the FJR!

• 2 weeks later...
Like title says what year FJR side hard bags fit my FJ-09 ? I'm looking for the least expensive option to get some hard bags on my bike.It looks like all I will need is the lower bag mount if I had a set of FJR bags ... Right ?
For the World people, any factory side bag made for the FJR, TDM and the FZ-1 from 2001 on have the same mounting system and will fit the FJ-09. 

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

• 3 weeks later...
[span]@hupelde    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span]Ignore....found a dealer in California who will ship them over... (rofl)

Hi Could you share the dealer as I would like to order a set also.

Much appreciated

[span]@hupelde    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span]Ignore....found a dealer in California who will ship them over... (rofl) 

Hi Could you share the dealer as I would like to order a set also.

Much appreciated

Hi, I ordered them here:
yocracing.com
Deivery should be on 4th of March
Greatings from cold Germany

Archived