Any FJ-09 riders in Raleigh-Durham area?

ogri

Just moved to RDU area and recently bought an FJ-09 from Interstate Cycle. Can anyone recommend good local riding organizations/groups? Sometimes like to do organized rides or small group meets. Also, any coffee shops, restaurants that are biker friendly or host bike nights?
STUFF EVERYTHING - I'VE ALWAYS GOT MY BIKE!

• 1 month later...
Hey Ogri! I just saw this. I live in Garner and work in Cary so commute with the bike everyday. Check out the NCSportbikes forum: http://www.ncsportbikes.com/forums/index.php they've usually got some people riding. I've met up a few times.
Thanks for the lead. May have seen this before, but never followed what they were doing. I live out of town, half way between Creedmoor and Franklinton in rural Granville County. Need to plan some rides West to the mountains or East to the coast. 
STUFF EVERYTHING - I'VE ALWAYS GOT MY BIKE!

• 1 year later...
I second NCSPORTBIKES... decent group of folks that meet up occasionally for day rides into the NC / VA mountains. I used to ride with them years ago when we didn't have kids ;-) not so much anymore... They also do Thursday evening meet-ups to ogle over bikes and chat.

By the way, I live in Cary and was wondering if fellow local FJ owners were interested to catch up sometime? Maybe a coffee / dinner and bike talk?

Archived