Another Great Review of the FJ-09

ULEWZ

• Premium Member
This review was based on some of my local stomping grounds, which made it fun. Too bad the weather was bad.

Linky

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I think this reviewer was a poet in a former life. 

Funny how how almost every review sees reviewers getting stuck in the rain, and it's great to see that you don't have to lack confidence when the weather gets bad. If it rides this well I'm the rain, on a warm dry day, the tires must stick like super glue!

• Premium Member
I think this reviewer was a poet in a former life.  
Funny how how almost every review sees reviewers getting stuck in the rain, and it's great to see that you don't have to lack confidence when the weather gets bad. If it rides this well I'm the rain, on a warm dry day, the tires must stick like super glue!

They were all on the same introduction run, so they were all in the rain. All done on Hwy 33 near Ojai CA. Now we need the real no kidding evaluations from the big motorcycle mags.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Really enjoyable read for a guy who doesn't have one....yet. Hopefully by the end of the month! Reviews like this have confirmed my hopes for this bike and made every other bike I was considering drop off the list one by one.

Guest eatpasta
This review was based on some of my local stomping grounds, which made it fun. Too bad the weather was bad. 
Linky

the 33 is flippin treacherous when its cold and wet.  There are so many northern exposures that there is a lot of ice in bad places.     When it's dry it's one of the best motorcycle roads in the state - but Ive been up there on my way to Carrizo a few times early in the morning and MAN was it cold....unbelievably gorgeous but cold

2015_yamaha_fz-09_002.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived