Riding twisties in Austria

This is my usual daily ride in Styria (Austria). Road goes on like this for about 30 min more and it's pretty much empty.

Using 5th gear in A mode (not that it makes big difference, it just feels more satisfying :P )

[video src=https://youtu.be/77optW9QdCE" size="medium]

• Premium Member
I must get to Styria one year. I made it to the Maltatal in Corinthia last year, so nearly there...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I must get to Styria one year. I made it to the Maltatal in Corinthia last year, so nearly there...

This road is actually right on border between Styria/Corinthia. Most of roads in Styria are slower than this one, but point of Styria is riding slowly and stopping at wine cellars along the way ;)

Thanks for the video.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

• Premium Member
This road is actually right on border between Styria/Corinthia. Most of roads in Styria are slower than this one, but point of Styria is riding slowly and stopping at wine cellars along the way ;)
I prefer the Weissbier when in Austria.  
I have yet to find an Austrian wine that suits my palate, that is very traditionally French
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived