Some assembly required

hawkgt

Stopped at the local dealer on Friday after work to see the gray one on the floor, asked for the red one, said they didn't have one yet, then got a call 15 minutes after I left and said they would set it up for me to see on Monday. I can't wait, been thinking about it all weekend, worst part is that riding season is still 3 months away up here on the frozen plains. I'm afraid I'll be a new FJ owner tomorrow!
2015 FJ-09
2009 WR250R
1989 HawkGT

• Premium Member
Stopped at the local dealer on Friday after work to see the gray ones on the floor, asked for the red one, said they didn't have one yet, then got a call 15 minutes after I left and said they would set it up for me to see on Monday. I can't wait, been thinking about it all weekend, worst part is that riding season is still 3 months away up here on the frozen plains. I'm afraid I'll ne a new FJ owner tomorrow!
Almost time for the happy dance. :D Congrats for your future purchase, maybe Monday?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Good luck not buying it! I went to the IMS in DC yesterday and sat on the gray FJ for about 20 minutes. Other guys kept looking at me with the "is this guy gonna stop making seat love to this bike so I can?" look.

It's a nice ride and seems to fit my 6'3" frame nicely. I'm still staying strong though and holding off for at least a few months if not until I can pick up a used one.

Pulled the trigger, now wait for the snow to melt, or just trailer it out of the god forsaken frozen land.  Tried to post a pic but it didn't want to work, only worked as my avatar in my profile. 

2015 FJ-09
2009 WR250R
1989 HawkGT

Guest eatpasta
Tip-over club anyone?
:D

Im hoping that there are some good choices for crash bars for this bike too!

awesome that you picked one up already!!  I still have yet to see one....

Archived