Kriega luggage

• Premium Member
Member Zeroxysm came through yesterday going to East Texas from Nebraska and was using Kriega luggage. It was 3 bags, and I think it was the US20 with 2 US10 bags. Very compact and rode well on the passenger seat. Didn't get a lot of time to ask him about it, but he was well pleased with it's performance. Anyone else have this system that can comment on it?

I have the US20 that I have been using everyday for almost two years. It's great and has stayed waterproof even through pouring rain. I use the bag with the strap as a everyday messenger bag and it's amazing how much you can get in there.

The only downside is as a commuter it gets to be a pain strapping it on every time I leave.

• 7 months later...
  • Premium Member
Toast where did you attach the rear pair of webbing loops (i.e. attaching to subframe under passenger seat)? I can easily see where to put the pair to the front but not the rear.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

I have been using kriega stuff for years, in all weathers, as both daily commuting and touring duties. It's brilliant and I would highly recommend it. I know it's expensive but you do get what you pay for. If you buy direct from them it comes with a ten year guarantee.

It's brilliant buy it now!!!

Archived