Touratech

They didn't push their products much!

They missed this

20361305482_d48484efb0_c.jpg

Handy little bag, pricey though. That's got a Stop n' Go Pilot puncture kit with compressor as well as my wet gear bottoms in it.

• Premium Member
They didn't push their products much! 
They missed this

20361305482_d48484efb0_c.jpg

Handy little bag, pricey though. That's got a Stop n' Go Pilot puncture kit with compressor as well as my wet gear bottoms in it.

Which of their bags is this?  I did a quick look through their website and didn't see it.  It is an interesting bag.

I see touratech have tourateched a tracer/fj,im not keen on the scaffolding  around the front,there's a few images of it on this video            
I want to know what Jackets they are wearing? Looking for something like that with a subtle high viz areas.

Which of their bags is this?  I did a quick look through their website and didn't see it.  It is an interesting bag.  

@steveb Touratech website It's called a Bag for Number Plate Holders for Yamaha MT-09 Tracer. I can vouch it is waterproof.

It may be cheaper for you to get it from Canada Touratech Canada. It wasn't the case in the UK where it is substantially more expensive here. They have a policy of not shipping from one region to another - e.g. I can't buy from Germany or Ireland, protecting their UK distributor, could be the same thing where you are.

The description on Youtube narrows it down a little - Southern Pyrenees, so could be France or Spain I guess. The banner at the start of the video has a Spanish website ...

Update:

Their route is here

I want to know what Jackets they are wearing?
Looking for something like that with a subtle high viz areas.

Touratech Companero Jacket $1495.00 US link

Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

The city at 2:35 with the huge castle is Carcasonne. It's in south of france

At 4:45 with the bird (the vulutre), it seems to be in Vallée d'Ossau, I guess next to the "Falaise aux vautours". It's in the Pyrénné, on the border between spain and France

[edit] I can see that someone put their roadbook. So at 4:45, it's not vallée d'Ossau, but the "Vallée de la Jonte" & "Gorge du Tarn", south of france

• Premium Member

@steveb Touratech website It's called a Bag for Number Plate Holders for Yamaha MT-09 Tracer. I can vouch it is waterproof.

It may be cheaper for you to get it from Canada Touratech Canada. It wasn't the case in the UK where it is substantially more expensive here. They have a policy of not shipping from one region to another - e.g. I can't buy from Germany or Ireland, protecting their UK distributor, could be the same thing where you are.

It appears to be about $20(US) more on the Canadian website than the German one (given current exchange rates).  However shipping is a question.  52 Euros to ship from Germany to the US, and the Canadian website doesn't let you know shipping costs until you place the order.  Hmmm... anyone taking a trip from the US to Germany and back soon?  :^)  Ah well, I'll keep my eyes open for something similar closer to home.  Thanks much for the info.

• Premium Member
The city at 2:35 with the huge castle is Carcasonne. It's in south of france 
At 4:45 with the bird (the vulutre), it seems to be in Vallée d'Ossau, I guess next to the "Falaise aux vautours". It's in the Pyrénné, on the border between spain and France

[edit] I can see that someone put their roadbook. So at 4:45, it's not vallée d'Ossau, but the "Vallée de la Jonte" & "Gorge du Tarn", south of france

Thank you. I hope my personal tour guide takes note...@wessie

• Premium Member
Hello

I recognised the Tarn & Jonte gorges and thought I saw them cross the Jonte near Meyrueis, where I stayed 3 years ago.

Not been to Carcassonne or the Pyrenees.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived