Givi EasyLock 3D600 Saddlebags and TE2122 Bracket

So I got these yesterday from Carpimoto (taking advantage of a weakish Euro). Took all of 20 minutes to install on the FJ-09. So far so good, held everything I'd take on my commute and more. I like the lightweight and semi rigid profile.

IMG_0811_zpssy435z5h.jpg
IMG_0814_zpspc6tyl1k.jpg
IMG_0813_zpsdoixvby6.jpg

So, even jamming a helmet in sideways and trying to muscle the zipper around it doesn't appear to work. I'm gonna go ahead and say no to helmets in these saddlebags. The brackets however, are nice and sturdy. They interface with some of the stock hardware & mounting points. I wouldn't hesitate to put some heavier duty, over-the-seat soft bags and attach them to the Givi brackets on the sides of the bike.

Now on to a tank bag.....

• Premium Member
So, even jamming a helmet in sideways and trying to muscle the zipper around it doesn't appear to work. I'm gonna go ahead and say no to helmets in these saddlebags. The brackets however, are nice and sturdy. They interface with some of the stock hardware & mounting points. I wouldn't hesitate to put some heavier duty, over-the-seat soft bags and attach them to the Givi brackets on the sides of the bike.  
Now on to a tank bag.....
Just a suggestion, it's not a grocery hauler, but is very handy and looks nice with the bike also. http://fj-09.org/thread/795/motech-connection-electric-quick-engage

My experience with this product has been a loss of money. After one season the top became completely pink and zipper broke after two months of use. Finally the covers for rain were found to be ineffective because the inside was wet. Under the guarantee, they were replaced with new ones but became pink again. Please put silicone on zippers

Archived