Flash for Ixil exhaust?

For comparison, the IXIL exhaust is the blue line, the red is Yosh 

Which Yosh system?
R77 

I'm a little shocked that the IXIL exhaust numbers are nearly exactly the same as OEM (without tuning) hp/torque. So is that exhaust only good for making noise?!? I guess it looks cool too.
Basically. We definitely recommend the Yosh system but we can definitely get the IXIL running smoothly too.

• Premium Member
Well I'm not going to go this route. I don't mind having at the same power but I definitely don't want to lose power. Will look at the Yoshi just don't like the looks of it. Anybody have a cheap way of adding just a little sound to stock exhaust?
angle grinder
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Well I'm not going to go this route. I don't mind having at the same power but I definitely don't want to lose power. Will look at the Yoshi just don't like the looks of it. Anybody have a cheap way of adding just a little sound to stock exhaust?
angle grinder
Tell me more about angle grinder. The how to for dummies version would help.

angle grinder
Tell me more about angle grinder. The how to for dummies version would help.
13 pages of muffler mods here: Inside the FJ muffler   My own efforts start at page 5.

I've done this mod ( pioneered by papac2000 ) on 3 FJ's now. You need a welder as well as an angle grinder though, lol!

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

Basically. We definitely recommend the Yosh system but we can definitely get the IXIL running smoothly too. 

I have seen the Hyperlow on an FJ-09 with the stand installed, so I would assume so.
'15 FJ-09
Red is the fastest color!

Prototype Parabellum screens
Shogun sliders
SC seats
Radiator screen

Archived