Puig touring screen with medium visor

brando

Last week I installed my windscreen and visor and finally had the chance to test them out today (had a lot of rain here in houston recently) first off I'm 6'3" tall with a 34" inseam so I sit pretty tall on the bike. Without the visor installed there was still a bit of helmet shake and wind noise so I added the visor with awesome results. Wind noise is minimal and there is zero helmet shake. The screen itself is well made and as a surprise the bottom portion has a matte black finish which I have not seen in any of the photos. I bought both in the light smoke finish. Only complaint is that above 70ish mph the screen flexes moves a bit. In short if you're tall this is a great solution to eliminate with buffeting.

• Premium Member
this company ships worldwide - I have used them to ship stuff to the UK and someone in Canada used them last week. The cost was lower than buying from a local dealer. Remember to ask for German VAT to be deducted and that you may have to pay import duty your end.
http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/ - if the language switches to German use the toggle switches at the top of the window.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived