Akro full exhaust

jamboa

I just added a graves smog block off kit today. Took another 1lb off the bike and no more decel popping. It's was pretty nasty below 4k and was shooting fire. Not good for exhaust packing lol. While I was in there I added my K&N filter also. Wish I hadn't of filled the tank before I started the project (facepalm)
Would you by chance have the part number for that kit?  Have not seen one listed for the FZ/FJ. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Stock exhaust is easily removed if you have the bike on the side stand. And yes, I found out the hard way.
Realize I am bumping an old thread.

Did you remove the center stand? If you did how difficult was handling the springs for the re-install?

Stock exhaust is easily removed if you have the bike on the side stand. And yes, I found out the hard way.
Did you remove the center stand? If you did how difficult was handling the springs for the re-install? 
See 'centre stand' thread!

No, just have the centre stand up, and have the bike on the side stand.

Archived