What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, chesterburnet said:

I bought a Delkovic exhaust for $375.00 and it was sitting on my front steps waiting for me when I got home from camping on Monday. Got home from work tonight at 5:10 and had it installed in about an hour. I had a LeoVince on my Ducati and I really don't see a drop off in quality. I just couldn't resist seeing what this brand is like. It 's a lot lighter, very nicely made, fits perfectly, sounds gnarly, and looks cool. Seeing so many others at around $1000, I figure i can buy almost 3 of this brand. Unless it falls apart which I don't think it will, I'd say give it a try.

New Delkovic.jpg

Good choice. I had a Delkovic exhaust on my SV-650 for several years and never had a problem with it. Quality was good, sounded great and talk about saving some dough! I think you'll enjoy it.

• Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Upgraded the stock screen. Went with a Powerbroze touring screen.  From the looks of it, it should give much better wind protection.  No chance to road test it yet so the jury will be out a little longer.  I like the mild tint... not really in love with the plain Jane looks.. but as long as it works well all will be good. 

image.thumb.png.d25af203d09246268edcd6031adc6c0a.png

On 5/29/2019 at 8:47 PM, chesterburnet said:

I bought a Delkovic exhaust for $375.00 and it was sitting on my front steps waiting for me when I got home from camping on Monday. Got home from work tonight at 5:10 and had it installed in about an hour. I had a LeoVince on my Ducati and I really don't see a drop off in quality. I just couldn't resist seeing what this brand is like. It 's a lot lighter, very nicely made, fits perfectly, sounds gnarly, and looks cool. Seeing so many others at around $1000, I figure i can buy almost 3 of this brand. Unless it falls apart which I don't think it will, I'd say give it a try.

New Delkovic.jpg

Hi, did you have any issues with centre stand clearance? I checked out the website, these seem very reasonably priced.

Made this stainless pad to give the side stand a bigger footprint. It has a little bit of swivel to let it adjust to different angles.  And as an extra benefit it makes a neat swivel point for swinging the bike around on the side stand if you want to make a quick turnaround. 

20190531_194208.jpg

16 hours ago, captfire22 said:

Hi, did you have any issues with centre stand clearance? I checked out the website, these seem very reasonably priced.

It's a tight fit but it is designed to work with the center stand and it does.

Edited by Guest

23 hours ago, Dark&Stormy said:

I added a CosmoMoto Accessories light bar, Custom Dynamics licence plate bolt LEDs that activate with the brakes, and rolled the odo to 40000kmslarge.20190503_210453.jpg.f12004b379f9fff01adee589e0d784c3.jpglarge.20190503_210315.jpg.f19db5c1798328881c57b9461805c2b4.jpglarge.20190529_105008.jpg.413827b8a6a109e8c088947e5d3b38db.jpglarge.20190530_181703.jpg.f473e586c68c9c00a0766eccc1a2bcd3.jpg

Hello, looks great! How did you get the two front lights burning? Is this the driving beam turned down? I'm curious...

• Thumbsup 1

14 hours ago, Rogier said:

Hello, looks great! How did you get the two front lights burning? Is this the driving beam turned down? I'm curious...

Thank you. This light bar is wired to the one of the spare leads under the dash so its key on power and always running.

48 minutes ago, Dark&Stormy said:

Thank you. This light bar is wired to the one of the spare leads under the dash so its key on power and always running.

Ok. Nice. Ik meant the normale lights. Not the light bar... Only one of my normaal lights is burning. The other one is the high beam ..

1 hour ago, Rogier said:

Ok. Nice. Ik meant the normale lights. Not the light bar... Only one of my normaal lights is burning. The other one is the high beam ..

Yeah the high beam is on in that photo, the engine was running.

• Premium Member

Dropped the bike off for valve check throttle body synch plugs and air filter.oh and clutch cable. Runs like it did say one. 26000 miles plus.

• Thumbsup 3