What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, rodb47 said:

Installed a Blaster-X tail light assembly last weekend. What a difference and worth every penny. 

Me too own and like. 

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
On 6/27/2019 at 6:57 PM, Coop said:

Rode for pastry.

Always good motivation to ride, Coop. 🍩

• Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

13 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

You’ve inspired me:  Tomorrow I shall go in search of authentic breakfast tacos!  

They have to be made in an old gas station to be authentic.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, texscottyd said:

You’ve inspired me:  Tomorrow I shall go in search of authentic breakfast tacos!  

Damn you Scott - You've got me drooling on my keyboard. 🌮 😎

• Haha 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

New Lextec rearsets installed on Saturday!  (And also found a really nice, quiet and picturesque spot in the mountains to relax for a few minutes).  They're really well made and come with the brake light switch bracket included, so there's no loss of street functionality.

I'm weird... and I like my legs a little more folded.  I tended to get some muscle fatigue and knee pain and would often put the toes of my boots on the stock pegs to raise my heals.  I also never had that "thighs locked in" feeling with the FJ-09 and my knees would squeeze at the fake carbon plastic bits with very little other contact.  It's all fixed with these and after riding 250 miles up into the mountains on Sunday, I had less fatigue and knee pain!

Side effect of a much changed position is a LOT more confidence in the feel of the bike under me and when it's leaned over.  Sore thighs and back on Monday, but that will change as the muscle groups are conditioned.

RzedtKY.thumb.jpg.fa3ad85bf490edca11aba3971bdefbca.jpg

Bl3yxjS.thumb.jpg.8f53276dbcbf71d30b2ddda0668744ea.jpg

7erBvdh.thumb.jpg.71b7828c4e98a168c4a124ed39ca9ccc.jpg

vnqhkhK.thumb.jpg.ae660809e9266a5b3e175b5be9d9d0cf.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

• Premium Member

Thanks. Like I needed to spend another $200 bucks. Hope my  exhaust sells fast. Lol. 

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, coachluciano said:

Thanks. Like I needed to spend another $200 bucks. Hope my  exhaust sells fast. Lol. 

One thing to note:  I don't have my passenger pegs installed.  When I was on the balls of my feet with my the stock pegs, my heals would sometimes brush/contact the passenger footrest assemblies.  I don't know how much that would interfere, if at all.

And if I hadn't already bought the rearsets, I'd be buying your exhaust =(      Seriously, with the Yosh and 2WDW holiday sale happening, it's a great deal.  But I've gotta save my fun-fund back up first.

• Thumbsup 1

On 7/3/2019 at 4:15 AM, superfist said:

New Lextec rearsets installed on Saturday!  (And also found a really nice, quiet and picturesque spot in the mountains to relax for a few minutes).  They're really well made and come with the brake light switch bracket included, so there's no loss of street functionality.

I'm weird... and I like my legs a little more folded.  I tended to get some muscle fatigue and knee pain and would often put the toes of my boots on the stock pegs to raise my heals.  I also never had that "thighs locked in" feeling with the FJ-09 and my knees would squeeze at the fake carbon plastic bits with very little other contact.  It's all fixed with these and after riding 250 miles up into the mountains on Sunday, I had less fatigue and knee pain!

Side effect of a much changed position is a LOT more confidence in the feel of the bike under me and when it's leaned over.  Sore thighs and back on Monday, but that will change as the muscle groups are conditioned.

I see the foot peg sits a lot higher than the stock one. On the Tracer you're going to have to watch out because it means that you will loose the feeler before you catch the centre stand on the ground during cornering.

• Thumbsup 1

7 minutes ago, roadrash83 said:

Hello cspradin, what horn is that?

Denali Soundbomb Split.  There's a couple posts around with good install instructions that I (mostly) followed.  Pretty painless and you only need a 4mm hex/allen bit and I think a 10mm socket for the horn mounting nut.

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, bugie said:

I see the foot peg sits a lot higher than the stock one. On the Tracer you're going to have to watch out because it means that you will loose the feeler before you catch the centre stand on the ground during cornering.

True!  I removed the centerstand a long time ago as well and forgot about that!