What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

I patted her on the butt.  Another month or six weeks, I'll drag her out of hibernation and have a wash and wax day.

Been a VERY mild Winter, but I know Maine too well.  We'll get whacked before March is gone and April will be cold and windy.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

Quick and easy addition to the bike today when I added a beak to see how it looked. Picked a cheap probably chinese copy so am only out of pocket to the tune of £14. Looks ok in place but will reserve judgement for the moment.

IMG_1741.JPG

• Thumbsup 3

• Premium Member

Took it out for a spin on a beautiful day, this is about a mile from my place and that pretty valley behind my bike is soon to be turned into a solar farm complements of my local power company. 😟

Tracer solar teco.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
BLB

I installed a radiator protector on my new GT this morning.  This is the first accessory and definitely a must have in the southwest.  Purchased this one on Amazon for about $45.00 shipped.  It's probably made it China but it is excellent quality and fit with no problems at all.

20200206_221557.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

I have been exactly where you were...I recognized the "Road" / trail....only I rode it with a 4 wheeler, and camped all over that area..fun country

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

22 minutes ago, BugsInTeeth said:

I have been exactly where you were...I recognized the "Road" / trail....only I rode it with a 4 wheeler, and camped all over that area..fun country

You've explored E Tennessee? I'm curious where your favorite routes were.

12 minutes ago, ABlast82 said:

@koth442 what type of skidplate is that? Looks like the hig but way more open. I really dig it.

It's the Hig urban edition. Not sure if he still offers it. 

'15 FJ09