• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Rode her to work and tried out the heated grips.  That install took way longer than anticipated because I didn't read the directions before hand like a dummy.  Works great! the right side definitely gets hotter than the left like everyone said. 

• Thumbsup 1

rode her for the first time! went to town and back just to stretch her legs a bit and get accustomed to her. still a fair bit of nasty crap on the roads, but i'll be giving here a bath tomorrow after work. absolutely in love with her!

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 2

E. Tennessee ?   I thot it was up in the San Jacinto's, off the Bee Canyon Truck Trail, down in Southern

California........that Concrete pavement across the turn in that "Road"  looks exactly like one  up where I

was about 10 years ago on my 4wheeler....

amazing resemblance...

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, BugsInTeeth said:

E. Tennessee ?   I thot it was up in the San Jacinto's, off the Bee Canyon Truck Trail, down in Southern

California........that Concrete pavement across the turn in that "Road"  looks exactly like one  up where I

was about 10 years ago on my 4wheeler....

amazing resemblance...

That style of water crossing is very common. I've seen many of them that look remarkably similar. 

'15 FJ09

19 minutes ago, Howton said:

1971 Datsun 240Z

🤩🤩

I had a Nissan 200SX track car, caged, hand-built engine for several years. Rust got it in the end, so good to see you taking care of yours.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

I installed a rear rack designed for the 2019 Tracer on my 2015 FJ. In case anyone was wondering, it works! Only minor modification to the plastics as shown below. First pic shows the difference between the shape of the 2015 FJ passenger hold and the rear rack for the 2019 Tracer. This is the mount that is under the passenger seat. The second pic shows the cutout of the side plastic that needs to be made to accommodate the rear rack. The plastic is soft enough to cut with a sharp razor. Looks good!

*IMG_8215.thumb.JPG.2af96683a02a9b516021bf52caff4ea4.JPG*IMG_8219.thumb.JPG.a28b4a9bb78b44ff174937ef78ace5cb.JPG*IMG_8224.thumb.JPG.0f0446c09224165a96f61cd507650f81.JPG*IMG_8223.thumb.JPG.55004e7c2c80cff203639c34a1a0e8cc.JPG

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, AlphaMayle said:

Checked the maintenance screen on my bike today shows 3k miles Oil change. bike has 6k on it so should I wait until 8k per manual or change at 7k unknowing if/when it was changed? 

Change the oil soonest. Then you will know for sure when it was last changed.

• Thumbsup 3

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

28 minutes ago, builderbob said:

I had 2 '73 models back in the day.  Both rusted to oblivion.  Sure were fun though!

Yeah I'm slowly repairing the rust. Can't wait til its done!

• Thumbsup 1