yamaham

What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

11 hours ago, texscottyd said:

So, @ChadTheFoxFox - This is secret forum speak for “we will find ways to coerce you into spending money on things that you literally did not know existed before you met us” 

Welcome!   @coachluciano will be your tour guide...  :)  

@texscottydspeaking of that, finally got some miles on all my new winter projects. Now I fully understand the benefits of my new Brembo Hydraulic clutch. I’ll write up a review on the thread in a few days. Bagster seat is awesome and the 320mm conversion is also most excellent. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

2 minutes ago, coachluciano said:

@texscottydspeaking of that, finally got some miles on all my new winter projects. Now I fully understand the benefits of my new Brembo Hydraulic clutch. I’ll write up a review on the thread in a few days. Bagster seat is awesome and the 320mm conversion is also most excellent. 

Nice!  In a world gone mad, everyone needs Big Brakes... :)  

• Thumbsup 1

14 minutes ago, coachluciano said:

Hydraulic clutch??  never heard of it on a fj/tracer

3 minutes ago, stumpy said:

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

26 minutes ago, stumpy said:

I’m a pioneer and ADD did not help after I purchased the Brembo master cylinder.  Truly have a custom FJ at this point. 

• Like 2

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

15 hours ago, dazzler24 said:

Added these little extension pieces to the mirrors.  I've been putting it off for too long.  They add just the right amount of extension, for me at least, to allow better rear view vision without having to lean around the corner to see past your arms/shoulders.

The photo is a generic one (not my bike) but you get the idea.

Those were literally the very first farkels I put on my FJ-09 back in '15. Quite a handy little add-on, I agree.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Just got back from my trip to Costa Mesa. Got all 3 packs on the bike. Installed my Mirror extenders, and Ram mount.

next on my list is definitely a seat upgrade, 2 hours in the saddle and my butt was aching something fierce.

was going to stop by the hardware store and pick up some bolts for my Givi Windscreen but the store was closed due to the end of the world. So I’ll have to Amazon or fleabay those it seems.

Tomorrow I plan on installing my radiator Guard and Tire Pressure  monitoring system4B55B4BA-3122-46E2-A154-FB6C20D98D7B.jpeg.c0231e03e25ec1b34952a65f0df7ceaa.jpegFD81DA39-F164-46BB-BA36-6BE578628A67.jpeg.416603be1df4d1b53e263d99ad299ee8.jpeg907E815B-05E6-4260-9F86-EFEAFF34604C.jpeg.328b4fb69beeca62b72b92b94b88d8d4.jpeg

5C587CA1-D37A-46F5-8FA3-D9AEBE5B66C7.jpeg

Edited by ChadTheFoxFox

Today, I installed a BackOff brake light modulator, and some small additional red LED lights on the brake circuit.

I also installed some axle sliders, just in case. R&G engine guards sometime in the future...

• Thumbsup 1

4 minutes ago, AlphaMayle said:

Waiting on UPS to find my ecu they lost in transit to vcyclenut, project on hold.

Ummmmm, not cool. Hoping for a speedy resolution 

• Thumbsup 1

Installed a few goodies accumulated over the winter. Puig touring screen,  Ram mount X-grip and new to me Seargent seat. ( thanks @coachluciano). 

Also froze the berries off trying them out for 100km today, but all with it!

E2B923AF-83DC-4F33-A626-F29948E99BF3.jpeg

AB03D62C-09B7-4398-B1CB-B9DDBBD87553.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 2

Tandem with my son, finally picked up myGT today at Yamaha bike shop in Suzuka!!

451AC7F4-E368-4F41-A6C1-25CAD4189F4F.jpeg

AE697DF5-4CF3-4292-909A-725028104309.jpeg

B070577F-37ED-4297-A56B-68DDB102068D.jpeg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Very nice, @mkvgti!  Congratulations on the new bike.  

Thank you! Wooooow this bike is fun!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stumpy said:

What rock have you been under? 😆

I did mine bout three years ago with a Venhill/Magura kit. So much nicer than a crappy cable.