What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

22 hours ago, texscottyd said:

@krucymucy - Outstanding!  The TDM in the background nodding its head in agreement is an especially nice touch... 

Well played.

thanks, it was my first try at so called "stop motion" and I now see what I missed there. 

first thing is the light. I should have used only lights in my garage not the sunlight outside. 

second is some of the photos should have longer duration, some shorter, like TDM nodding for example. 
I'll learn :) 

Edited by krucymucy
  • Thumbsup 2

Honda CB600F Hornet 2008; KTM LC4 640 SM Prestige 2007; Kawasaki Z1000 2007; Honda CB1000R 2010; BMW R1200GS 2010; Yamaha Tracer 900GT 2018; Yamaha TDM900 2002; Kawasaki KLX230 2020; KTM 690 Enduro R 2022: Bold = current

• Premium Member
On 3/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, Wintersdark said:

Which Black Widow do you have?

This one. I installed a 300MM full-carbon setup. I love it. Zero complaints, and it sounds fantastic when you're powering up a mountain at WOT.

IMG_20180210_111628.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Confirmed.   Rizoma part number AZ403B 

9AA9180F-18F5-419C-B4AB-209597172F12.thumb.jpeg.745d618c2de59cccf6fd68979a9be740.jpeg

Ummmm. That looks like Rizoma packaging. @texscottyd I know that color well. 

• Like 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, jdavis said:

Got some black reflective stickers made up (Crooked Cuts Vinyl, in the US). Cant see them during the day.

Clever use of font color.  😎👍

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, trevinator said:

today i installed a set of mirror extenders, and yesterday i installed my sw-motech skidplate!

its good investment, I drilled a hole in it to easily access the oil drain instead of removing it every time I need to change the oil.

Took it out for some well needed legs stretching on the weekend. I got a little jealous of the riding buddies exhaust notes. I modified the baffle on my Akra Ti system, after having it on the bike for over 35,000km's I got sick of the muted tone. Not sick enough to run it with the baffle out though, a bit too obnoxious for my taste.

I drilled one 10mm hole in each of the small pipes between the mounting plate and the small separator disc. Made a nice difference, a little deeper without being obnoxious.

I'll ride it to work on Monday in anger and see how it sounds.

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Washington State Governor extended the 'stay at home' order until early May.  Sadly the only thing I did to my bike was hook it back up to the battery tender... 😢

• Sad 1

• Supporting Member
37 minutes ago, betoney said:

Washington State Governor extended the 'stay at home' order until early May.  Sadly the only thing I did to my bike was hook it back up to the battery tender... 😢

It’s like being 16 again:  Gas is cheap and I’m grounded... 

• Haha 4

• Supporting Member
5 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

It’s like being 16 again:  Gas is cheap and I’m grounded... 

But you actually have cheap gas, we have one of the highest gas tax in the nation.  Even with the recent price drop we still have many stations that are over $3.00 for regular. 😲  I haven't seen $3.00 in years, its like a liquidation sale, I filled all of the vehicles at the 'bargain' price.