Ermax sport screen. Satin or light black?

air

• Premium Member

Yep, 6' tall. Ermax touring is terribly noisy! So I've tried the Ermax shorty...sucked. Ermax touring...sucked. Calsci shorty...nice! Got the new Givi 2122S today from Italy...nice on a short ride! More impressions and pictures tomorrow. Looks fantastic on the bike!

What's the verdict, Clint? This one is definitely on my short list along with the CalSci shorty.

All pictures can be seen HERE. This screen bolts right up to the stock mount. I love the look and it's more effective than stock! Much less buffeting and noise. I actually like it low for in town and high for freeway speeds. It's been raining like crazy the past 5 days, so I only go one ride in, but here are some pics. This will be the one that stays on my bike. I'll be selling the Ermax touring and possibly the Calsci shorty.

IMG_0683.JPG
Below is one with the OEM laying on top of the Givi. Almost the same heighth, the biggest differences are the side winglets on the top and bottom, concave dip around the mount area and a little flip on the top.

IMG_0680.JPG
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

• Premium Member

What's the verdict, Clint? This one is definitely on my short list along with the CalSci shorty.

All pictures can be seen HERE. This screen bolts right up to the stock mount. I love the look and it's more effective than stock! Much less buffeting and noise. I actually like it low for in town and high for freeway speeds. It's been raining like crazy the past 5 days, so I only go one ride in, but here are some pics. This will be the one that stays on my bike. I'll be selling the Ermax touring and possibly the Calsci shorty.

IMG_0683.JPG
Below is one with the OEM laying on top of the Givi. Almost the same heighth, the biggest differences are the side winglets on the top and bottom, concave dip around the mount area and a little flip on the top.

IMG_0680.JPG

Thanks for the pictures and the review. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on an aftermarket screen, this sounds like the perfect solution for my 6'2"/33" inseam frame.

Archived