# of States/Provinces/Countries on your FJ?

I've riden my FJ-09 in 5 Canadian provinces and 4 US states. So 2 countries. Who has the most to date on their FJ?

Over all on all the bikes I've owned: 9 Can provinces, 33 US states, plus 10 European countries (those 10 were on borrowed bikes, THANKS to my good friend Norm!)

I love riding trips, if only I had the time and $$ to do more.

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

I'm heading west to BC this week on mine with my girlfriend on the back. In the month since I've bought the bike, that will be 5 provinces in total. Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC..

I can eat up a lot of miles on this bike. Such a good tourer. And the girlfriend just loves it!

Hope to get down to the US next summer too. 

• Premium Member
Only 2 countries on the Tracer since March this year - UK (Wales & England) and France.

I started riding bikes in 1992 and made my 1st trip overseas to France in 1995 then almost every year since the 1999 trip to Slovenia. I have also ridden in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Liechtenstein plus three parts of the UK many would call countries, Wales, England & Scotland (they are not sovereign countries).

France & Belgium are closer to my home in Cheltenham than Scotland so I am more likely to go over the Channel on holiday.

so, 11 or 13 depending on whether you accept Wales & Scotland as separate countries.

I would like to visit Northern Spain and some more of the Balkan countries but there are still so many parts to explore of the 11 listed that I keep returning. Next year's trip is already planned and I will return to a couple of parts of France that I have only passed through before, on the way to places further south. That will be in the Loire valley at Blois and then in the mountains of the Massif Central in La Bourbole.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
England, Wales, France. Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Surrey, Devon. Need I go on?
English counties don't become foreign places just because you talk funnier than the natives.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
England, Wales, France. Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Surrey, Devon. Need I go on?
English counties don't become foreign places just because you talk funnier than the natives.
I go to the Isle of Dogs every day. I have to take a tunnel to get there. 
PS. More than one person in Jo'Burg said I have a foreign accent. British apparently.

Archived