Perfect Mirror Extenders for the FJ-09!

Right.....60 $ shipping costs for 30 $ pièces.....

Should anybody from forum kindly enough to buy a set of Black extender for me and send them to europe as a gift???
I will pay pieces and shipping costs before transaction on a Paypal account....

Please ,let me know....Already a big thanks....

Laurent

Odd that when someone leaves the board that all their posts get deleted.  Very strange indeed.  GSORider had some good information on this board and it will be missed.
He decided to leave us on his own accord and deleted his account on his way out the door.  
He did post some good info and hopefully more people will step up and post more good info.

I've been on many forums, and left some due to selling the vehicle I was there to discuss, but I've never run across a situation where my old posts were deleted upon leaving. Is there a way for the administrators to not delete posts from a member that leaves? It seems to destroy the meaning of the post, especially if the person leaving was the OP. I'm just wondering if there is a setting that could be changed to leave posts intact. 

He decided to leave us on his own accord and deleted his account on his way out the door.  
He did post some good info and hopefully more people will step up and post more good info.

I've been on many forums, and left some due to selling the vehicle I was there to discuss, but I've never run across a situation where my old posts were deleted upon leaving. Is there a way for the administrators to not delete posts from a member that leaves? It seems to destroy the meaning of the post, especially if the person leaving was the OP. I'm just wondering if there is a setting that could be changed to leave posts intact.

@memphomaniac Please, read my post that you actually just quoted. He deleted his account, and also went in and deleted all of his posts. We did not delete the posts or his account. I agree, it is strange and I haven't seen that happen before and unfortunately, I cannot get posts back once a user deletes them.

Moral of the story is, when a moderator PM's you and asks you not to break a certain rule, don't fly off the handle and delete your account and all of your posts.

• Premium Member
Just looking at mirror extension options for those of us in the UK - an Ebay seller in Taiwan has these for under 11 UK pounds inc shipping. Also in silver

Is 10mm the correct size as the vendor has an 8mm option as well?

On the test ride I found I was looking at my elbows a lot, so I might get some after I've had a while to get used to the bike.

$_57.JPG

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Here's the Kouba ME-2 2" Mirror extensions. They only have one version as of this posting in Aluminum and Black. They fit perfectly, just make sure to blow out any debris that could be laying in the threads. I just used the folded construction paper that was part of the packaging to protect the finish while snugging it up with a pair of pliers. Here's some pics… hopefully they show up since this is my first photo post..

UPDATE: These extenders did raise the air turbulence from the mirrors to helmet level. I'm 5'10" and these with the windshield combo made it too annoying and thus I had to remove the extenders.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u415/hoppygearhead/B15EB95D-C4E2-4B82-B55F-B4C99C0FD3A3_zpszy8xqtrp.jpg
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u415/hoppygearhead/712A7A61-1EAF-4B05-90AA-B9D90327ECB3_zpsm5un5brl.jpg

• Premium Member
you've made your bike look like Dame Edna Everage (maybe only UK & Australian members will get this)
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.