Perfect Mirror Extenders for the FJ-09!

• Premium Member
Just ordered the AdventureTech mirror extensions.
$9 shipping seems a bit high to Chicagoland.
But kept seeing the advantage of there quality and the function of the mirror extensions.
FJ-09 is not yet a month old.
8-)
2015 FJ-09, Red/Black, Hard Sidecases, Rear Rack with 39L & 50L Top Case, Tank bag with GPS cover. Comfort seat, Now Corban seat, Givi Crash Bars/Sidestand Foot/Sport Touring Windshield, Rad protector, Blaster-x taillight/flasher, HighTechSpeed Proton FZ6R flushmounts (Front) & X-Arc (Rear) additional turn signals & markers, Fender Eliminator/LED plate light. CF fenders/Front extenstion, chain protector and frame filler. Akra Ti exhaust. FTECU with Akro open tune.

Dude, you could have mentioned that the threads are too long, so not "perfect" had to cut them down to size (still happy with the result)! 

Also, FYI, if it's not obvious, these come as one piece, not pairs.Um, Dude... the 2" version is what everyone on here is talking about.  If it's too long for you, that's too bad; seems to work "perfectly" for everyone else.  Not sure if they offer a shorter version, but I think they do.  And yes, the listing clearly states that it is each, not a pair for that price.

Um, Dude... the 2" version is what everyone on here is talking about.  If it's too long for you, that's too bad; seems to work "perfectly" for everyone else.  Not sure if they offer a shorter version, but I think they do.  And yes, the listing clearly states that it is each, not a pair for that price.

Edit: Disregard my last post broheim, my second one came in the mail I realized how you must be using it, and it works great! Thanks for posting a much better-priced option!

No sweat. LOL, I'm still trying to get used to the odd "cat eyes" shape of the mirrors, but after riding with a Versys, KTM 1190, and Ninja 1000 this weekend, I realized I'm not alone! Guess round is out!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
58 minutes ago, Heli ATP said:

Rear View Mirrors Extenders For Yamaha are M10x1.25 @ 40mm long.

Available on ebay worldwide

R&G Racing Mirror Risers are M10x1.25  and raises the mirror by 45mm

Those are what I have on my 2015 Tracer. They work really well. But the finish is a bit rubbish, so I have some rusty bits to tidy up.