Wife Approval!!!

Guest eatpasta

Guest eatpasta
Been to chapparal a
Bunch of times. I usually only go there when in heading out to johnson valley for races though because its so far away.
Berts is 45 minutes from my LA apartment as it is. If their website it to be believed, berts is the biggest motorcycle dealer in the world - either way the place is massive
C07FB663-CD78-4DBA-9D31-1B9F13B59243_zpspqsmnkxn.jpg

I went in there with the FJR tonight and they told me including the trade in, my balance would be $8k!
$5k for the FJR and OTD price of $13k on the FJ09....
I walked obviously but until they get below sticker, im not buyin. There are lots of dealerships...

Yeah, and tell us how you charmed her into doing it. I could be having my girlfriend buy me farckles and need to know how!!

She is a rider as well. The bike did the charming. I was only a beneficiary.

She can back from her first ride on Banshee all smiles. She says, "l approve." She love the light weight and menoverability. Pretty wife approval...priceless!

Guest eatpasta
Shit, I walked out with mine for $11,700, and that was for the bike, the 35 liter FJR case, mounts, low seat, heated grips, and a five year warranty. Those guys have nerve.
well....they had three FJ's two days ago and when I went down there yesterday, they were all gone. 
Thats why they want $13k for it - because they'll get it

Guest eatpasta
I just got an email from my local dealer in Santa Barbara and they said they could do the bike for $9500 which puts me out the door around $11k I think they said.
It's not the best deal Im sure I could get but because SB is a tourist town you kind of have to expect that everything is going to be 20% or 30% more, plus Im a big supporter of local business.
Its a cool dealer and they work hard and I'd like to support them.

So....sooner or later....

Archived