Everyone, please answer this poll!! Elka Rear Shocks.

Cruizin

I swore it said $650 this afternoon. Now $695. No I'm not drinking. 
http://shop.penskeshocks.com/8900-SERIES-FZ09/

craig

wow, the price has come down. I'll forward this to Elka and let them know what bar they need to reach to.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
A Penske 8900 for the FZ-09 is $650 with remote reservoir, compression and rebound. Just sayin'. Craig
What does "emulsion Single adjustment" mean for the 8900? Does that mean only rebound? The website is a little confusing. I think the 8983 is the double clicker with remote reservoir and compression adjustment, but I could be wrong. I had the 8983 on my FJR. 
linky

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 4 weeks later...
@elka I'm wondering where we are at with this. As a Canadian who's super depressed about the current exchange rate and abundance of motorcycle accessories priced in USD, I am very excited about keeping my money in Canada.

I'm sadly saying no to so many great accessories, that Canadian made suspension would be like kryptonite to my wallet.

Archived