Roll Call of NT/NJ Area Riders

papadage

I just wanted to see how many of us are in the NYC/NNJ area. I live in Jersey City, but tend to ride with the Central NJ Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group, which is well organized, has a ton of ride leaders who are very active, and has several rides a week, and at least a few a month even in the winter. I also meet up with some buddies from NY state and Vermont to do multi-day rides, like track days, Color in the Catskills and 2,200 mile tour through the South last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Down in DE, not too far. Do you guys ever get out to Ephrata for the First Sunday rides?
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• 1 month later...
That's a possibility for me. Have a link?
Sorry I missed your answer!  
https://www.facebook.com/EphrataFirstSundayMotorcycleRally/timeline

- this video looks early in the day, usually more crowded than this. But it gives you an idea. 
I'll be going in June - will be out of the country for the May meet. I try to get there at least 2-3 times/year. Lots of fun, lots of bikes of all makes, models, and colors, and everyone's cool.
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in Puerto Rico this weekend, so I don't think I'll get there in time. :) June for sure, though.
s e t h

• 1 month later...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1452521138374597/

Here's the actual event I created, if anyone is interested. We'll be up there Sunday!
s e t h

• 3 weeks later...

Archived