Me and my redheaded mistress

as my wife calls her  :D

I specifically left these as full size pics as they look pretty good. Admins if these are too big let me know and in the future I will resize.

4r9iPh3.jpg

jgirwG8.jpg

ifxsFGa.jpg

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

• Premium Member
as my wife calls her  :D
What's her name?  Mine is Mary-Kate Danaher.  My wife has all kinds of names for her, not all of them polite. 

2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Sometimes she is Big Red, Sometimes Red Rocket, Sometimes "the redhead". Big Red is a reference to my WR250R "Little Boy Blue".... and we all know why he did that :)
2015 Red FJ 09
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Loving the tank bag - not seen anything like it this side of the pond, is it a clip on or magnetic ? 
I dont recognise the make so im guessing its state side only ? 

Have you a make and model for it please ? 

hey pilgo, its like this model:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/bags-connection-city-evo-quick-lock-tankbag-for-sw-motech-gascap-mounting-system

I got the bag from an inmate on advrider and bought the mounting hardware from TT i think. Mine is non-electric (no wiring) and holds plenty of junk. Also, it never touches my paint job! They are crazy expensive but really like it.
2015 Red FJ 09
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

• Premium Member
Cheers mate ive just booked a holiday on the bike to france next may, so im on the hunt for 2nd hand luggage now, hoping things might be cheaper in the winter ;)
where you going?

Just get some new Kappa K40 off Ebay - direct from Italy, cheaper than some used stuff fetches in the UK 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Cheers mate ive just booked a holiday on the bike to france next may, so im on the hunt for 2nd hand luggage now, hoping things might be cheaper in the winter ;)
where you going? 
Just get some new Kappa K40 off Ebay - direct from Italy, cheaper than some used stuff fetches in the UK 
Off to Normandy on a tour of the WW2 sites. I missed out on it this year, so ive booked early so not to miss it again !!
Organised tours aren't for everyone, but it appeals to me, every thing is booked by the British couple who live out there,its a proven and popular tour and they have a back up van to chuck yer gear in which meets you at the hotels !! It will be my first trip over the channel since Assen for the WSB's in 1997, roll on mid may 2016 !!!!
Keep your eyes open for any semi rigid pannier sets for a Tracer on ebay will ya wessie ? :)

• Premium Member
where you going? 
Off to Normandy on a tour of the WW2 sites. I missed out on it this year, so ive booked early so not to miss it again !! Organised tours aren't for everyone, but it appeals to me, every thing is booked by the British couple who live out there,its a proven and popular tour and they have a back up van to chuck yer gear in which meets you at the hotels !! It will be my first trip over the channel since Assen for the WSB's in 1997, roll on mid may 2016 !!!!
Keep your eyes open for any semi rigid pannier sets for a Tracer on ebay will ya wessie ? :)
ping @johan as he may be upgrading to more capacious hard luggage to replace his Yamaha ABS ones. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Off to Normandy on a tour of the WW2 sites. I missed out on it this year, so ive booked early so not to miss it again !! Organised tours aren't for everyone, but it appeals to me, every thing is booked by the British couple who live out there,its a proven and popular tour and they have a back up van to chuck yer gear in which meets you at the hotels !! It will be my first trip over the channel since Assen for the WSB's in 1997, roll on mid may 2016 !!!!
ping @johan as he may be upgrading to more capacious hard luggage to replace his Yamaha ABS ones. 
Full OEM set including mounting hardware and waterproof inner bags. Make me an offer and I'll consider it! They look very good, you don't feel them at all. I used them for our weeklong trip with a smallish tank bag and a 20l Kriega tail bag (which I used only for tools and a chain) and I had no problems with capacity. But I'd prefer hard cases with formed inner bags that are easier to pack so I will get a set of Givis for my next long trip.

Johan, that is a win/win situation as it saves me hunting for a set and saves you having to find a buyer for them ! 
As and when you purchase your new set, PM me and we'll talk £ notes - im serious about getting some so dont forget my interest. 

Archived