FJ-09 Ebay/Amazon parts thread

I purchased these knock off crash bars. The caps don't fit but I couldn't care less. I would never use them anyway. I have a lot of welding and fab experience... (well, to be honest, I can evaluate it better than I can do it) and these cheap bars are absolutely fine and there's no aspect of them I would pay more to change.

Hope this helps someone.

DeepSix

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Radiator Protector Guard. Type: Engine Guard Crash Bars. Chain Guard Cover. Slider Protector. Levers Guards Protector...

Bar 1.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

Awesome price on an Ohlins Rear shock. This shock came with the correct spring rate for my weight sag estimate already tuned. (REMARKABLY close without me and the bike.) I looked at every option including acquiring and rebuilding a GSXR shock. It's more than I wanted to spend but you can screw around putting crap on a bike and spend $500 like nothing before you even know it. No mods or farkles will transform the bike like suspension. Did I mention it came in 3 days from Italy?

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

MODEL YEARS 2015, 2016, 2017. MODEL TRACER 900. PRODUCT CODE YA 335. S = single tube shock absorber. T = twin tube...

• Premium Member
On 1/16/2019 at 8:11 PM, jeremlab said:

Bolt pattern looks right, 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, DeepSix said:

These look like they would be good highway pegs

I

purchased these knock off crash bars. The caps don't fit but I couldn't care less. I would never use them anyway. I have a lot of welding and fab experience... (well, to be honest, I can evaluate it better than I can do it) and these cheap bars are absolutely fine and there's no aspect of them I would pay more to change.

Hope this helps someone.

DeepSix

s-l1000.jpg
WWW.EBAY.COM

Radiator Protector Guard. Type: Engine Guard Crash Bars. Chain Guard Cover. Slider Protector. Levers Guards Protector...

Bar 1.jpg